Photo by:Allan Foster

Photo by:Allan Foster

I am working on animal abuse as I mentioned in my first blog. I have learned a lot about animal abuse. There are many different types of animal abuse. According to an article i read that’s called Emotional Pain In Animals: An Invisible World of Hurt, physical pain does not hurt animals as much as emotional pain does. Which is very much like humans. Emotional hurts more because you can always think about and the pain from physical stuff doesn’t last as long. I think animals and humans have a lot of things in common . Humans would probably feel the same way if the animals abused them. The animals just want to be loved and cared for.

According to an article called 11 Facts About Animal Cruelty, over half of the fur we get from China is from the animals getting skinned alive there. Also they say experiment kill over 115 million animals each year. One more thing is dog fighting can be found is all regions of our country, which is really sad. I learned that most animals suffer more than one type of abuse from A Few Facts About Animal Abuse.

An obstacle I’ve been through is trying to figure out what to type in to find things. A thing that has been easy though is getting a lot of research. Where I want to go from here is starting to put my research on my website so people can learn about what I have learned. This week and next week I need to get more research done and put it on my website.