Photo by: Random McRandomhead

Photo by: Random McRandomhead

I decided to learn about animal abuse for my project. I want to learn about it because I want to teach people about how bad it can really be. I care about animals and think animals getting abused for doing nothing wrong is not right so, it is important to me. I want to create a guide to help stop it. My goal is to encourage people to stop abusing their pets. I also want people to speak up and tell someone if they notice the animal is getting abused, even if it is your friend or family member, speak up for the animal because it is not right to abuse the animals that love them. I want to find out why people abuse the animals and how it affects the animals. I also want to find out if animal abuse is why some animals are aggressive to people. The animals might be scared and thing you’re going to hurt them because someone else did, They can’t speak up for themselves so, why don’t we speak up for them. I don’t like seeing animals scared because someone hurt them. It is really sad when some animals won’t even go up to a human because they were badly abused for no reason.

According to the humane society a lot of cases of animal abuse are not being reported. Also, most animals that are suffering are unrecognized. The humane society states that most animals that are abused are dogs and cats. I think that there is no reason for animal abuse so, if you’re just going to abuse the animal find it a good home or take it to a shelter. Seeing animals suffering is really sad. I will know when I’m done when I can teach someone else a lot about animal abuse.