One of my favorite foods that is popular in America is pizza. Pizza has crust as the bottom layer, then has tomato sauce as the second layer,  and the third layer is cheese. You can have different kinds of cheese.

Then, you can have different kinds of toppings for the fourth layer. Some  pepperoni, sausage, hamburger, bacon, Canadian bacon and, chicken. Different kinds of vegetables are mushrooms, onions, red peppers, green peppers, black olives,and spinach. There is a lot of different kinds of toppings so I just named some.

My favorite kinds of pizza are pepperoni, cheese,and hamburger. Sometimes my mom adds extra cheese sometimes on the top. My favorite kind of cheese cheddar and mozzarella cheese. I really like Jack’s pizza. You just have to preheat the oven and put the pizza in there. It cooks fast and is really good.

There are veggie pizzas for people that are vegetarians. Those pizza only have toppings like onions, potatoes, peppers, beets, spinach, squash and corn. Some places you can get veggie pizzas are Domino’s, Pizza Chains, Pizza Hut and, more. You can also have just cheese on the. You can add extra if you like a lot of cheese on your pizza.